Please note we do not have craniosacral therapy services available at this time.
Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle touch treatment with a self-healing approach. In this treatment, you are fully dressed and the therapist gently touches different parts of your body, mainly your head and your tailbone area. Your body will then release, unwind and heal what is necessary or possible at that moment. This therapy dwells deep in to the source of the discomfort, not just in relieving symptoms.
Craniosacral for Babies & Children
Craniosacral therapy to be helpful in alleviating a wide range of baby and kids related conditions such as:
- Infant Wellness: Difficulty Latching, Colic/Fussiness
- Learning disabilities such as ADHD, ADD or Autism
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Traumatic Brain/Spinal Cord Injuries
Craniosacral for Pregnancy
Craniosacral therapy is known to be helpful in alleviating a wide range of pregnancy related conditions such as:
- Pregnancy aches & pains
- Optimal Fetal Positioning
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Post birth recovery